The CCRGV Blood Drive ministry is a small ministry (currently 2 coordinators – Shane & Victoria Grimm) that hosts at least 4 blood drives per year in partnership with United Blood Services. Successful blood drives are not miraculous or magical, but they do require commitment, planning and attention to details (see attached blood drive notes for specifics).
- Blood donors feel good about giving back together with family, friends, neighbors
- The United Blood Services is better able to fulfill its mission of ensuring the availability of a safe and reliable blood supply
- Patients in the community and across the nation receive the gift of life.
Hosting a blood drive is a rewarding experience, the blood drive coordinators:
- Work with many people from the church and the local community
- Have the opportunity to fellowship and possibly minister to others (United Blood Services employees, donors that don’t attend CCRGV)
- Promote a cause that saves millions of lives each year
Those who are passionate about this cause or who cannot donate themselves can join the blood drive ministry and help recruit others!!
Shane and Victoria (Vickie) Grimm